Water & Chimneys Don’t Mix
National Chimney Service encourages our customers in Bridgeport CT, Jefferson NJ, Stamford CT, Morristown NJ, and other local communities to schedule chase top and general chimney inspections once a year. This way, you can be alerted to early signs of rusting and interior damage and see to repairs before problems get out of hand.
Incoming water can cause a lot of trouble including:
- Damage to fireboxes, chimney materials as well as home building materials
- Chimney and house fires occurring due to the deteriorated flue materials/liners
- Mold growth that spreads and can put your health and the health of your family at risk
Chimney Chase Cover Installation
Our chimney repair techs install chase covers throughout Fairfield County CT and Morris County NJ. The covers we’ve found to be the very best are made from 316 UL Listed stainless steel and carry a lifetime warranty.
When you have our experienced technicians handle the installation, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing the job was done right and by trained personnel from a company that’s fully insured and locally licensed in New Jersey and Connecticut.
We take great pride in adding beautiful new chase covers to our customers’ chimneys, and our only goal with every project is your complete safety and satisfaction.
Chimney Chase Repairs/General Chimney Repairs
Let us take care of every type of repair project that might be needed for your prefab or masonry chimney. Repair services we offer include:
- Repair of chimney chase structures
- Repair of bricks and mortar in masonry chimneys
- Chimney cap repair and installation
- Resolution of venting and drafting problems
- Structural chimney rebuilding
- Flue liner repair and relining
- Chimney crown repair and rebuilding
- Leaky chimney repair
- Fireplace damper repair and installation
- Chimney flashing repair and replacement
and much more.
Start with a Licensed Chimney Inspection
The first step you'll need to take toward solving problems with your chimney chase cover or other components within your chimney system is to have a thorough chimney inspection done.
We provide all three levels of chimney inspection as designated by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) – from basic annual inspections to full-scale inspections of difficult-to-access portions of your chimney structure.
After assessing the situation, we’ll be able to tell you what’s wrong, how it started, how to fix it, and possibly how to prevent it from ever happening again. Chimney inspections can save you thousands of dollars on repair costs for problems that might get overlooked and left unaddressed.
Is your chimney chase cover rusting or leaking? Is it time to have it replaced with a strong new stainless steel cover? New Jersey residents call (973) 270-9295 and Connecticut residents call (203) 614-9765 to find out more about how we can help you keep your chimney safe and performing at its best.