Chimney Sweep In Dover NJ | Chimney Inspections & Repairs
When your chimney is damaged or isn’t working correctly, you need timely solutions. National Chimney Service has helped Dover NJ homeowners for over 20 years with their chimney needs from inspection & cleaning to repair and rebuilding.
When a chimney is malfunctioning, potential safety risks could be present or on the way soon. We resolve all common (and all uncommon!) chimney problems for our customers.
- Leaky chimney that could seriously affect the masonry structure, chimney components and nearby building materials of the home
- Chimneys that won’t draft properly and cause smoke to backup into your home
- Leaning chimneys due to structural compromise
- Repeated chimney fires caused by built-up creosote in the flue
- White stains (water penetration) that show up on exterior chimney masonry
- Bad smells coming from the fireplace due to moisture in the flue
- Gas line leaks
Our chimney technicians know how to solve these and all other problems quickly and properly.
We offer chimney inspections, as outlined by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA). Basic Level 1 inspections cover all the visible areas of your chimney system and should be performed once a year. It’s the best way to stay on top of chimney maintenance and get repairs done early before serious damage requires expensive and complex repair work.
National Chimney Service offers our Dover NJ customers experienced, licensed chimney repair.
- Chimney masonry repair – brick work and tuckpointing
- Chimney cap repair/installation
- Chimney crown repair/rebuilding
- Chimney flashing repair/replacement
- Chimney liner repair/relining with a powerful stainless steel liner
- Resolution of venting problems and chimney leaks
- Firebox repair
- Fireplace damper repair/installation
- Smoke chamber parging
- and all other chimney and fireplace repair projects.
Our trained chimney sweeps work year-round throughout Dover and other New Jersey communities to safely remove creosote and drafting obstructions from our customers’ chimneys.
Creosote is highly flammable and builds up every time you use your wood fireplace. Drafting obstructions such as leaves, twigs and small-animal nests can cause smoke and deadly carbon monoxide to back up into your home. We have the tools and expertise to keep your chimney clean and safe.
When chimney liners are seriously damaged, harmful combustion cases can leak into your home. Additionally, the chimney’s interior masonry and adjacent home building materials are subject to damage from heat and acidic substances. We offer professional chimney relining with sturdy new stainless steel chimney liners.
Your furnace flue doesn’t collect creosote, but it does collect particulate matter that over time can affect the drafting of the furnace. We clean furnace flues, and we also repair them. When relining is necessary, we’ll use a reliable stainless steel liner as we do for chimney flues.
Dover homeowners trust the care of their chimneys to our experienced technicians. If you’re having trouble with your chimney, fireplace or furnace venting system, speak with a trained chimney professional at (973) 270-9295 and get on the road to a proper solution.
National Chimney Service works throughout Dover, NJ, Morristown NJ, Chester NJ, Rockaway NJ, Jefferson NJ, and all other communities in Morris County, New Jersey.