Chimney Sweep In Greenwich CT | Chimney Repair, Inspection, and More
For more than 20 years, National Chimney Service has helped our Greenwich, Connecticut, customer keep their chimneys clean, safe and operating correctly. Here’s how we can help you.
Our chimney cleaning technicians address two main issues with chimney flues:
- Buildups of creosote, which can lead to destructive chimney fires that can spread to the home.
- Debris such as leaves, twigs and the nests of small animals that can block drafting and send harmful gases into your home
We use a variety of industry-grade tools and equipment to safely remove creosote and debris from your chimney. Annual chimney sweeping is the best way to keep your chimney clean and safe and reduce the likelihood of a chimney fire. (We install custom chimney caps to put an end to incoming debris once and for all.)
It can be confusing when chimneys don’t perform correctly or when there are vague signs of damage. Our chimney inspectors can quickly get to the bottom of any type of chimney damage or malfunction and recommend the best way to resolve the problem.
Annual chimney inspections can save you big money on chimney repairs that could have been avoided. We provide complete basic chimney inspections which can lead to repairing any damage that may have occurred from weather or normal wear and tear.
Chimney repair work should only be performed by skilled technicians and fully insured chimney companies. National Chimney Service provides repair work you can trust for all your chimney’s structural and component issues including:
- Chimney cap repair/installation
- Chimney crown repair/rebuilding
- Chimney masonry brick repair/tuckpointing
- Chimney flashing repair/installation
- Chimney liner repair/new liner installation
- Smoke chamber parging
- Chimney chase cover repair/installation
- Masonry waterproofing
- Partial and complete chimney rebuilding
- and much more.
Our Greenwich CT chimney experts solve common (and uncommon!) chimney issues all year long for our customers.
- Chimney leaning to one side
- Smoke backing up into the house
- Water dripping into the firebox
- White stains all over exterior chimney masonry
- Deteriorated sections of bricks and mortar
- Strong, musty odors coming from the fireplace
- Ongoing smaller chimney fires
- Live or dead animals in the chimney
Whatever is going on with your chimney system, let our crew take a look and tell you exactly how we can get it fixed.
Chimney liners need regular cleaning, inspection and repair to keep them working efficiently. Creosote buildups in the chimney flue can lead to chimney fires and damage to liners due to acids within the creosote. Furnace flue liners collect particulate matter that can impede drafting and send gases including dangerous carbon monoxide into your home.
When it’s time to replace your chimney or furnace flue liner, we always recommend going with a new heavy-duty stainless steel liner that will give you many years of service.
If you’re having issues with your chimney, fireplace or furnace venting system, call the experts at National Chimney Service today at (203) 614-9765.
We serve Greenwich CT, as well as Stamford CT, Norwalk CT, Fairfield CT, Bridgeport CT, and all other communities in Fairfield County, Connecticut.