Chimney Sweep In Jefferson NJ | Expert Chimney Repair & Inspection
National Chimney Service helps our Jefferson NJ customers keep their chimneys clean, safe and operating at peak capacity all winter long. We offer a variety of skilled chimney services backed by 20 years as a leading New Jersey chimney sweep. Here’s how we can help you.
Chimney sweeping is important for two reasons:
- It removes flammable creosote from your chimney flue and reduces the chance of a chimney fire. Most chimney fires in and around Jefferson each year start because of built-up creosote.
- It removes draft-blocking debris such as leaves, twigs and falling fruit from nearby trees as well as the nests of small animals and the animals themselves when they die in the chimney, unable to escape.
We clean chimneys the right way and we alstand behind our work.
When something’s wrong with your chimney or fireplace system, the problem needs to be solved quickly and correctly. Our skilled chimney repair crew provides a full menu of chimney repairs including the following:
- Chimney liner repair & installation
- Chimney cap repair & replacement
- Chimney crown repair & rebuilding
- Masonry brick work and mortar replacement (tuckpointing)
- Leaky chimney repair
- Chimney flashing repair & installation
- Smoke chamber parging & smoke shelf repair
- Firebox repair
- Fireplace damper repair & replacement
and many others.
The only way to know the exact state of your Jefferson chimney is to have it professionally inspected. Our chimney inspectors perform all levels of inspection from basic annual inspections all the way up to full-scale inspections when major damage exists. We recommend basic chimney inspections once a year.
Heat, acids from combustion and water can all damage a chimney liner. Outside debris, as noted above, can impede its ability to draft smoke and toxic gasses. Our crew can repair your damaged liner or replace it with a new one made of reliable 316 UL Listed stainless steel.
Furnace flue liners don’t collect creosote like chimney liners do, but they can experience buildups of particulate matter, which can cause sluggish drafting and send carbon monoxide into your Jefferson home. We clean and repair furnace flue liners. When a liner is severely damaged, we can install a powerful new stainless steel liner.
National Chimney Service helps our customers solve their chimney problems all year long, whenever trouble arises. Some of the problems we regularly address include the following:
- Chimney that leans to one side
- Fireplace that sends smoke and combustion gases back into the home
- Strong, musty odors coming from the fireplace
- Crumbling and cracking in chimney masonry
- Suspected ongoing chimney fires
- Small animals such as squirrels, birds and raccoons and their nests in the chimney
- Fires that won’t burn aggressively and efficiently
- and many others.
You don’t have to live with a damaged or malfunctioning chimney or fireplace. We know how to solve all chimney problems.
If it’s time to get some professional care for your chimney, we’re standing by to help. Speak with a chimney expert today at (862) 359-0059.
National Chimney Service works in Jefferson NJ, Rockaway NJ, Morristown NJ, Chester NJ, Dover NJ, and all other communities in Morris County, New Jersey.